Cairo is the capital of Egypt and is one of the best places to explore. The place is where the Great Sphinx, Pyramids are located. Visiting Cairo, Egypt you will learn about their history, culture, food etc. How Egypt was ruled by the Ottoman Turks to the British rule.
Once you land in Egypt, you need to find a place of stay and what better way to explore Cairo, Egypt after having a good rest in a comfy hotel bed. #Macrotraveller recommends you with some of recommending places to stay in Cairo, Egypt
- Four Seasons First Residence, Cairo: Image Credits: https://www.kiwicollection.com/hotel-detail/four-seasons-hotel-cairo-at-the-first-residence
This luxury hotel is located near to Nile West Bank and is one of the best hotels to stay in Cairo. The rooms here have French-designed with mutated colour pattern, all the interiors have an elegant touch which will make you feel that you are living like a king. The hotel provides 24 hours in-room dining, private bar, full-service spa, pool, dine-in at the restaurant and you can shop at their boutique. The rooms here have a panoramic view of West Bank of Nile River.
- The Nile Ritz Carlton, Cairo: The hotel is conveniently located near to Cairo’s famous attraction Tahir Square and the Egyptian Museum and it acts as a landmark for major tour operators. It has 9 bar and restaurants which makes you come here and have food without any feeling of shortages. The Nile Ritz Carlton is a nice place of stay if you are travelling with family as they offer a programme for children called Ritz Kids programme which allows the children to learn about Egyptian culture and heritage.
- Four Seasons Cairo at Nile Plaza:Image Credits: https://www.tablethotels.com/en/cairo-hotels/four-seasons-cairo-at-nile-plaza
Another Four seasons hotel is located at Cairo where it is situated at the Nile Plaza. This hotel is one of the best for business travellers as the location is away from the Main city and near to the airport. The hotel has a panoramic view of Nile River offers you fully Air-conditioned room, flat-screen TV, the bathroom which has marble flooring, spa, fitness centre, indoor pool etc. You can also try traditional Egyptian breakfast.
- Marriot Mena House, Cairo:Image Credits: https://www.booking.com/hotel/eg/mena-house-oberoi.en-gb.html?aid=356980;label=gog235jc-1DCAsoQ0IRbWVuYS1ob3VzZS1vYmVyb2lIM1gDaGyIAQGYAQm4AQfIAQ3YAQPoAQGIAgGoAgO4Ap35pvUFwAIB;sid=5984a2fa23f3187ba53bc0dffb721db3;dist=0&keep_landing=1&sb_price_type=total&type=total&
If you want your stay to be less away from hustle and bustle of the city then stay at Marriot Mena House, the hotel is located downtown of Cairo and this is one of the luxurious stays here. It has a 40 acre garden with a fitness centre, a pool from where you can notice Pyramids of Giza. All rooms here have a luxurious fabric seating area, LCD TV, Air conditioning. Apart from this, they have handcrafted furniture, antiques etc. The hotel has hosted many notable features such as Prince Albert of Wales, Sir Arthur Conan Doyle etc.
- Kempinski Nile Hotel, Cairo: Feel the royalty at a nice compact property in Cairo when you stay at Kempinksi Nile Hotel. The hotel is close to the Egyptian main attractions. The hotel offers ambassador service for its guests, apart from that they have 24-hour butlers, 4 on-site restaurants and bar, luxury spa, fitness centre and rooftop with a view of Nile river.