Shanghai is one of the popular tourist destination places in China which sees thousands of millions every year. One of the developed and modern cities has many things to offer which one can do when they visit here. However, some of the things are must-to-do when you visit this amazing city called Shanghai. Below mentioned are must-to-do when you visit Shanghai
- Oriental Pearl TowerThe trip to Shanghai is not complete without a visit to the Oriental Pearl Tower, one of the iconic skyscrapers in Shanghai. Here you can have a bird’s eye view of the city from the top of the tower where you have a viewing point at the 259m high platform.
- The BundStraight from the photographic point of view, The Bund is one of the best places to take photos. Located along the west bank of Huangpu River, The Bund looks like a futuristic city with flashing lights and skyscrapers.
- Huangpu River RideNight ride along Huangpu River is a must-to-do as it offers majestic and psychedelic views. There is an option for Bund Sightseeing Tunnel tours which runs an Audio Visual tour on an automated car. This is said to be one of the top 5 tourist attraction in Shanghai.
- Yu GardenYou want to take a rest or enjoy the day in tranquillity, head over to Yu Garden which is spread over 2 hectares and has many relics of Ming Dynasty. The garden is beautiful with Chinese architecture, pond, pavilions and towers. Rest a day simply at this garden and be in the midst of nature at one of the busy tourist destination city of Shanghai.
- Head over to watch at Peace Hotel Old Jazz band
A music lover’s paradise where you are in for a treat. The Old Jazz Band plays at the Fairmont Peace Hotel every evening from 19:30 – 21:00hrs and is one of the famous tourist attractions here. The members have played here every day from the year 1980 and are now aged which explains the name of the band.Head over to the Fairmont Peace Hotel and enjoy the live performance of The Old Jazz Band.